Superfast French Update!

Whew!

There's sooo much to do at work, I didn't even get to update today! And I'm actually still at the office (I just finished a pitch). So I'm updating le blog, before I leave for the dorm. Yes, I dorm. Haha.

Anyway! My friend at the office has an aunt who lives in France (woot!). She said that she asked aunt to bring some university booklets / pamphlets for me (woot!), because I'm getting this crazy idea that I should
go back to school. This time, to study web / graphic design and illustration. Haha. So, I'm "scouting" for schools and scholarships for education in 2012.

Right now, top of mind is New York. SVA, RISD, or Parsons. Maybe Pratt, too. That's because there's a great chance for a scholarship. But, if there's also a chance to study in Paris (with a scholarship, of course), then that would be equally awesome! Please wish me luck. If I get this, you guys will get better photos. And illustrations even! Haha.

Comments

Popular Posts