Purple Reign!

Okay, this will be my first merch post, so... my apologies. It's for The Fund, you know. I tried to make the photos really nice, though. And the jacket is really pretty, too. So, I hope you enjoy it!







I bought this lovely purple jacket during my first Hong Kong trip. But I've rarely used it, since I live in a tropical country, and I didn't get to travel that much back then. Below are the front and back shots of the jacket.
 



Some detail shots, for your convenience. ;)




CLOCKWISE (L-R): BACK RIBBON DETAIL; FLORAL INNER LINING; COLLAR


CLOCKWISE (L-R): AT AN ANGLE; CUFF DETAIL, LINING AND BUTTON DETAIL


So, that's it. Please leave your contact details in the comments section for the price. :) Yay!

EDIT: Sold! I miss you, oh lovely purple jacket.

Comments

Popular Posts