Begin Operation!

Hello!

My name is Nikki. Since I was little, I've longed to travel to France. I love France, and everything about it. The lights, the Eiffel Tower, the food, the fashion, the oh-so-romantic sounds of their language... the list goes on and on. It interests me so much that I even took French lessons, instead of a class that's more aligned with my major (communication arts). Ha ha.

I have only been to France in my mind, but that's about to change. Because today,
Oplan Paris, France has officially started!

I'll be talking about my Parisian dreams in here a lot, and occasionally, there'd be some merchandise. Which I hope you'd love to have. Ha ha. You know, for The Fund.

And to conclude my commencement entry, I'd like to give a warm welcome to everyone:
Bienvenue!


THAT'S ME BY THE PARIS HOTEL IN LAS VEGAS.
SO FAR, THE CLOSEST I'VE EVER BEEN TO LA TOUR.


Comments

Popular Posts