Excited!

Ha ha.

So, I'm kinda excited about this new blog. Not sure if multiple posts in a single day is good, but well, what the heck. I just wanted to show you this item I bought. Ta dah!


















(L) FRONT OF MY NEW PASSPORT CASE; (R) BACK

A passport cover, perfect for my future trip to The City of Lights. *swoon* I bought it at a store in Mongkok (Hong Kong), which sells tons and tons of cute, French stuff. I actually got some more items, but I'll be making a separate post about those later.

In the meantime, look at what it comes with!
















 EIFFEL TOWER BUSINESS CARD HOLDER, WAZZAP!

Actually, my sister bought the card holder. She thought it looked cool with my passport, so she bought it for me. Yay.


















PASSPORT COVER AND CARD HOLDER, SIDE BY SIDE

Don't they look good together?

Comments

Popular Posts