French Stylin' Made Easy

Can't sleep. I'm too excited about my purchases today. Well, it's actually yesterday's, but I'm still awake, so technically, it's still today today. Hahah.

So, anyway! I went to Galleria yesterday with V, and as we passed by National Bookstore, we found out that they had a huge sale. Yeaaahh! Well, I saw that this book that I wanted to buy months ago (but strangely didn't) was on supersale!

MY NEW BOOK, BOUGHT AT HALF ITS ORIGINAL PRICE

Take the jump for photos of my new book's insides!



This book, The Left Bank Look (Easy Parisian Projects for Your Home and Clothes), is by Anne Hubert. It's a pretty thin book, mostly with photos of Anne's various French-girl projects.

INSIDE DETAILS, TO MAKE YOU DROOL


I like this book for the easy-to-do projects, and for the nice photos. I'm even happier that I kept "delaying" the purchase for this book, because now, I got it for half its original price! When I found out that the book was included in the sale, I immediately whipped out my purse and headed to the cashier. I left the bookstore with this baby in my arms, and a fat smile plastered across my face. Hahah.


So, when I wake up tomorrow, I shall try one of the projects featured here. Perhaps a Left Bank-inspired shirt? Or a pin, made with some of my mom's old jewelry? What do you think?

Comments

Popular Posts