Gloomy, Rainy Day

What a gloomy day.

It's been raining again today. Some minutes ago, the rain was pouring hard, but now, all that's left of it are the drops on the tree leaves outside the window. The sun has decided not to peek through the clouds anymore, though, and that has left the sky gray.

The gloomy weather was starting to get to me, too, when my pop told me that there's chocolate in the fridge. Woot! Hahah, there's nothing like a good box o' chocs to keep your spirits up when the weather's down. The chocolates were a present from my pop's client, who just came back from an out-of-the-country vacation. That lady certainly knows her desserts!

I wasn't going to eat so much, but they were stuck together and I couldn't rip them apart. So, eat 4 pieces of chocolate I did. That's when Mr. Sun slowly came out from behind the clouds, stretching his rays one by one. It's not such a gloomy day in Metro Manila, after all.

Comments

Popular Posts