Finding My Inner French Girl at Anthropologie

I love Anthropologie. It's a store in the USA that sells a lot of pretty things, from dresses to beauty products packaged in intricately designed tubs and bottles to shower curtains and drawer pulls. If I'm not mistaken, I believe most of the things that they sell even come from France and other European countries.

One of the things I was able to purchase at Anthropologie was this book.

MY RATHER OLD COPY OF DEBRA OLLIVIER'S ENTRE NOUS: A WOMAN'S GUIDE TO FINDING HER INNER FRENCH GIRL.

It's called Entre Nous: A Woman's Guide to Finding Her Inner French Girl, and is written by Debra Ollivier. I was browsing through the store in Torrance one day, and I chanced upon the book. Of course its cover, in the famous blue-white-and-red combo, immediately caught my attention. And seeing French words strung across the cover, I thought, sold! I know, whatever happened to not judging books by their covers, right?!

I'm glad I bought the book, though, because I haven't seen it in bookstores here in Manila. It's brimming with insight about the French woman, but at the same time, it's got tips on how to get in touch with our inner French selves. Which is good, if you're obsessed about France, like me. Haha.

Anyway, it's a good read. I recommend it to all francophiles out there. Very, very informative.

Comments

Popular Posts