French Filles Friday

Good morning, Friday!

Yesterday, things were very hairy at work (literally and figuratively, haha). Plus, we didn't have internet the whole afternoon. So, I'm sorry about the lack of post yesterday.

Anywaaay! Today's our first ever "French Filles Friday"! That means, every Friday I'll be featuring one French girl that I find really cool. So, let's begin!

Today's French Fille is none other than...





COCO CHANEL!




When it comes to French fashion, Coco Chanel is THE ultimate stylish woman. I mean, just look at her. Her hair, her skin, her dress... even the way she "wears" her cigarette is so full of style (not that I like smoking). I really love her belief that fashion exists everywhere, and not just in clothes. And the fact that she created clothes, because she wanted women to dress for themselves (and not for men). Can you say girl power?!

Of course, when I found out that she was born on August 19 (a day after my birthday), I was all the more ecstatic. This French woman is a Leo, like me! Hooray! Instant connection, hahah.

Anyway, I think there's going to be a movie about her coming out soon, and the role of Coco will be played by another faboulous French fille, Audrey Tautou. I do hope they'll show it here in Manila. I'm sure it'll be an extremely stylish movie.

Comments

Popular Posts