Lamaze Classes and Mustela Goodies

Ever since V and I found out that we were having a baby, I've had jitters---about the pregnancy, if we'd be good parents, if I could take the pain of labor and delivery, and a lot of other issues.

So, V and I thought it was best if we took birthing classes to prepare ourselves for what is to come. After doing some research on classes, we enrolled in Rome Kanapi's child birthing and Lamaze class.

We have already attended two sessions (out of 6 total), and I think the classes are really helpful. Rome is such a fun instructor, and she's been teaching for around 20 years now.

After the second session's discussions, someone from Mustela Philippines paid us a visit. She gave us a short talk about their company, and gave us samples of their products. The sample kit included the following:
• 50mL bottle of PhysioBebe No-Rinse Cleansing Fluid
• 50mL bottle of HydraBebe Body Lotion
• 10mL tube of 9 Mois Double Action Stretch Marks Cream
• 9 Mois Nursing Comfort Balm sachet
• 9 Mois Post-Partum Body Restructuring Gel sachet
• Stelatopia No-rinse Cleansing Water sachet


Afterwards, she announced that there would be a contest, and more Mustela products as prizes. I was one of the winners, and so, I got more Mustela products! So happy. :) Check out my loot!



The prize pack had the following items:
• 50mL bottle of PhysioBebe No-Rinse Cleansing Fluid
• 50mL bottle of HydraBebe Body Lotion
• 50mL bottle of Mustela Bebe Cleansing Milk
• 50mL bottle of Mustela Bebe Dermo-Cleansing Gel for Hair & Body
• 10mL tube of Mustela Bebe Vitamin Barrier Cream
* this came with a blue recyclable pouch

• Mustela Bebe Cold Cream sachet
• Mustela Bebe 2-in-1 Hair & Body Wash sachet
• Mustela Bebe Soothing Comfort Balm sachet
• Mustela Bebe HydraBebe Face Cream sachet
• Mustela Bebe Massage Oil sachet

• a sample vial Stelatopia Milky Bath Oil
• 10mL tube of Stelatopia Emollient Cream for Dry Skin
• 10mL tube of Stelatopia Cleansing Cream
• 10mL tube of Stelatopia Lipid Replenishing Balm

• 10mL tube of 9 Mois Double Action Stretch Marks Cream
• 9 Mois Nursing Comfort Balm sachet
• 9 Mois Post-Partum Body Restructuring Gel

• StelaProtect Face Cream sachet
• StelaProtect No-Rinse Cleanser sachet
• Stelatria Purifying Recovery Cream sachet
• Stelatria sachet
• Stelatria sachet

Aside from the above, the fabulous lady from Mustela also told us that the winners would also receive diaper bags with diaper changing mats! We'll be getting the additional items next session, so yay! No need to buy those anymore! :)

I actually tested some of the products already, so I'd know if they're really okay for Little Burger to use when s/he comes out. Okay, all of the Mustela products are developed for baby/sensitive skin, so obviously, this is just an excuse for me to use their products.

My favorite, so far, is the 2-in-1 Hair & Body Wash, 'cause it smells so good. I've also used the stretch marks cream, and I like its subtle rosy scent. The Lipid Replenishing Balm and Emollient Cream are also good---I've been using the samples on my suddenly-dry knuckle, and they work.

I'm really happy that Mustela decided to give us samples and prize packs. Now, I'm hoping that next payday would come soon, so that I can buy the regular-sized products already!

Comments

Popular Posts