Glucose Test Results + Diaper Bag

Got the glucose test results already, and...



I passed! Whew!

I'd never been so nervous about getting a test result, and I am really happy that I passed the FBS, the first hour count, and the second hour count. Whee. I did try to limit my intake of sugar (especially refined white sugar) but I must say that it was hard for me to avoid sweets. I mean, I was craving chocolate milk shake for about a week.

Good thing, V sometimes gives in to my cravings and makes a healthier version of that. I also wanted cookies, and he "stovetop-baked" some, well, muffins---with muscovado sugar and oats and other healthy stuff--- just to help me get through.

Of course, while it's still hard for me to avoid sweets, I now steer away from them as often as I could. I do hope I could keep this up until Burger comes out (or even longer).

Fingers crossed. :)

On another note, we got our diaper bag prize from Mustela already! Yay!

It's an off-white canvas diaper bag with baby blue piping and straps. It's got a front pocket, a side bottle pocket, some inner pockets, and a matching diaper changing mat, too! I haven't gotten around to taking photos of the bag, but I'll update this post soon.

Still a ton of stuff on the baby shopping list to cross out, but I'm happy that we now have a diaper bag to put all the stuff in, when we finally buy them. :) I'm tempted to actually prepare the hospital goodie bags already, but for now, I only have the Mustela products to put in there. Haha.


Comments

Popular Posts