Holiday Present

It's Christmas eve!

Everybody here is preparing the spread for our Noche Buena later. Nothing fancy, but still, it feels grand, especially when the relatives start arriving. Of course, we miss those who are already living abroad. Like my cousin, Kuya Bojo, who's now living in Kirkland. It'll be his first Christmas there, but at least his wife is there to celebrate the holidays.

Well, I thought of giving them a little present. Something that can be shipped easily, yet still pretty. Hehe, so I created this. Lovingly hand-cut with an X-acto knife. I'll probably just have this shipped in a tube docu-case. I just hope there are frames for this size of paper. :)



Some detail shots, too.




Happy holidays, everyone!

Comments

  1. Hey Chris! Happy holidays to you! :) balita ko kay Mike, nag-rent ka pa raw ng karaoke machine ha. Hahaha! :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts