colored tape and the alphabet

Fourteen days to go before Christmas!

In keeping with the holiday tradition of sharing our holiday budget, my sister and I went to the mall today to start our Christmas shopping. We were able to get some goods for the holiday spread (very simple, yet scrumptious fare), plus some edible presents for our niece, nephews and cute notebooks for friends.

I got excited with the mini notebooks, so I thought of wrapping them up already. So I finished wrapping each and every one of them, and only did I realize that I forgot to take photos of the notebooks. Haha. But here are a few photos of them as presents. :)





I love using kraft paper to wrap presents, obviously. ;) And then I used my new favorites---sticky tape and painter's tape--- to add a bit of color to the paper. This was inspired by the colorful Japanese washi tape, like the one shown on the momastore website (drool!).

As a finishing touch, I put the initials of my friends on the front part. You know, to distinguish who gets what.

Now I'm excited to give these to my friends. I hope they like their presents!

Comments

Popular Posts