wanderlusting + work photos



My goodness.

What a crazy week! ...Well, actually, what a crazy month! I was so darn busy, I forgot to post even on my birthday month! I just finished another project, which, by the way, required much physical energy. V and I had a stint designing some sets for a catalogue shoot. So, yeah. Lots of carrying heavy stuff, painting and running involved. And then, I still have to design two invites for my friends. One is celebrating her debut, and the other is getting hitched. Hehe. 

I've been busy (as usual), and my brain seems to be overflowing with ideas and thoughts. But right now, all I'm thinking of is: when will I ever get to France...? I feel the wanderlust creeping in again. This time, though, I've been investing in bigger "work-related" items, so it's quite harder to spend for travel. Sometimes, I even think of getting back to a 9-to-5 job, just to have a more... stable income. But, of course, that would mean losing time for myself again. Oh dear.

Anyway, I shouldn't stress myself (or anyone reading this, for that matter) thinking about work work work. I'll leave you with some outtakes of the shoot that we designed earlier. :)



Here's the Valentine's Dresser, where the model "gets ready for a big date".

And this is the Fashion Workroom, where she makes all sorts of cute clothing. 

Lastly, the VIP Room set, where I just had to include something deliciously French: macarons de Paris! 
They look lovely in the photo, don't they?


Comments

  1. Wow, this is what you do now? You have a calling XP I love the shabby chicness of the green-and-pink room and the details of the second room, but the VIP room is aMAzing! Did you have that chaise reupholstered?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Hey Chris! :D thanks!

    Yup, I'm doing PD work now, and V helps out as my muscle man. Hehe. The chaise, we did all the work---from tacking and pulling taut the velvet to gluing the trimming. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Underneath that tacky sofa are thumbtacks holding that velvet pain in the ass! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. *clap, clap* I can't wait to see what you guys will tackle next. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts