cramming + autumn dress

So little time, so much to do!

I've just gotten "better" from my sickness, and already, I'm tied up with work... but, again, I'm grateful for these things, because as you guys know, I've gone freelance. 

Anyway, I'm designing a pretty elaborate invite for my friend's wedding in January next year. It's already good for printing, but since it requires a lot of cutting, I'm a bit nervous. Especially, since this will be my first time to do a lot of die-cutting. Haha. The machine's here already, I just need to learn how to operate it. So, please pray that I learn the ropes in time. 

In the meantime, let me show you the dress that I will be wearing for the wedding. There's no "theme", but the colors are autumn colors---reds, yellows, browns and oranges. And, since most of the shops at the mall also sell Fall collections here (despite the country having only 2 seasons), I thought it's the perfect time to buy a dress for the wedding now. :)



The colors are gorgeously muted, and the many different patterns on the dress make me want to wear a feathered headpiece and moccasins with it. Haha. Only, they might keep me out of the church for being weird.
...Maybe I'll just wear heels with this dress. At least I've got a few months to decide. :)

Comments

  1. Sorry, I haven't been around to say hi :) Glad you're all better now... and thanks for the help! You and I can't seem to escape weddings :P

    Love the dress, N! I can imagine you in it -- it's so you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ dementedchris - Hey Chris! I'm glad I could help. ;) And I agree with you, it seems we were made for these things. Haha!

    @ Mon Petit Lapin - Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This dress looked way better when you had it on. :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts