Paris Stays

As this year's Christmas vacation nears, I find myself dreaming of a ten-day trip to Paris, France (with a side trip to Provence, of course). Oh, it would be fantastic to roam around the arrondissements for ten days. But ten days would also decrease my shopping money significantly, because a huge chunk of it would be going to hotel stays.

So, I researched a bit about Paris accommodations. I learned that, if I stay at an apartment, rather than in a hotel, I'd have more to spend on Free'P'Star, Hermes macarons, Eiffel Tower souvenirs and all that! Yay! Hahaha.

I found the following apartments off of the internet some days ago. The site has a long list of apartment accommodations (which may be sorted by budget, location and capacity).

These are my favorites so far. They are both located near the famous Left Bank, in the 14th arrondissement. Sure, there's no room service in these. But I realized I don't really use room service anyway. Plus, I think they look gorgeous---a lot bigger and better than a generic hotel bedroom!

The Alesia aparment kind of reminds me of Amelie's bedroom. I like that red blanket very, very much.






The Plaisance studio has a lighter atmosphere. I adore the pink + lavender / gray + white combo of the sofa bed. So girly!




If you've tried staying at apartments like these, how did you find it?

Comments

Popular Posts