Eiffel Tower Wrap!

Okay, so this isn't really a "French" post.

But it's my friend's birthday, and I wrapped her present in brown paper, with little prints of Eiffel Tower. She isn't as obsessed with France as I am, but she has been lucky enough to have visited Paris with her folks last year. She even gave me a gold pillbox with the Eiffel Tower on its cover. Hehehe.

Anyway, take a look at my mini-project!





I made the wrapper by deconstructing an Eiffel Tower-printed brown bag, which I got at Saizen (a Japanese "dollar" store):




Then, I made the tag (bottom left of the set) with acid-free scrapbooking paper. I forgot to take photos of the process, but all I did was cut the paper into 2 small squares---one bigger than the other. I pasted the small one diagonally on top of the bigger piece. And then, I managed to turn the scrap strip into some sort of paper bow, by twisting the paper then using more glue. I placed a dot right in the middle as a finishing touch.




And the final product, up close:




I love, love the wrapper. If I had to give myself (wrapped) presents, I'd definitely use this. What about you? Do you have French-themed gift wrappers? Share them here!

Comments

Popular Posts