Lundi and Lunettes

It's the start of the week!

I realized that my past "recent" entries were a bit heavy, so today, we are going to talk about something that's slightly more...trivial. We're going to talk about my eyeglasses. Haha.

So. I really gotta get new glasses. My old pair, which has major scratches and a broken frame, makes me look like some teenage emo girl. Plus, it's starting to make it extremely difficult for me to see things. Which is bad, considering I'm in this industry.

Anyhoo, I've had these thick-framed, plastic glasses for some years already, and replacing them now would be a great idea. Usually, I'd settle for the plastic kind, since my skin doesn't react to the material (unlike with metal ones). But right now, I'm digging those thin frames. I should probably get the titanium ones, though. That is, if I finally make a decision.

I tried to look for nice lunettes on the internet. Alas, I found only a few stylishly worn pairs. See:




This pretty lady's photo was snapped by the fabulous French stylist, Garance Dore, on the streets of Paris. Those big frames are hot!



Another gorgeous pair of glasses, now in white. (Good job, Parisian lady from the 2009 Paris Fashion Week!) Not sure if I could pull those off, but I could try. :p I don't know who to credit for this picture. If you do, please let me know. :)


So, should I get the usual thick, plastic frames, or should I try on those thin metal frames instead? Help me decide!

---
Edit: My eyeglasses finally broke. So now I'm on my reserve pair of contacts. Hahah.

Comments

Popular Posts