Hello, 2019!

Okay, so I'm a little late welcoming the new year. And I have not posted anything at all here. Sorry about that.

But 2018 was full of surprises: We were able to travel domestically and internationally as a family (more on this in the coming posts). And V and I began our journey to healing, too. I was able to see some friends more, too. My creative life was not quite up last year, though I was able to do more things that I enjoy---I was actually able to finish reading books, spend time with myself (oh, the wonders that a few hours of alone time can bring to this momma), and even try a new drawing medium.

This new year, I have no idea what is in store for me and my family. But I would love to know my purpose, be creative, be healthy, be happy (or happier), be more tolerant and accepting, learn something new, and just live life fully.

For this blog, I hope I could actually post regularly for a year! Haha. I kept putting off writing the first post for the year, because I considered creating another blog using a different platform.

In all seriousness, though, I hope that this blog becomes something that other people (moms!) would find helpful. I hope that by sharing my experiences and finds, I'd be able to help in my own little way.

So, here's a toast to this brand new year!

Comments

Popular Posts