red

I'm kinda feeling under the weather. I don't know. And I'm too pale right now (for lack of exposure to the sun---you know, I haven't been to the beach in about a year). I wish I could be bold enough to wear red lipstick, like those glamorous French girls do. 

I was browsing the UO website, and I saw these two fabulously-colored lipsticks...

L-R: DuWop Private Plum Lipstick; Black Tie Optional Lipstick

The left one looks pretty good, and it changes its red-ness according to the wearer's skin color or something. The right one, which looks a bit more intimidating (almost black), actually goes on sheer plum. I'm thinking maybe like Clinique's Black Honey, which I've tried before and loved. Haha. 

Oh well. I'm sure if a French woman ever gets that "mal" feeling, all she'd do is put on red lipstick, and voila! Her mood picks up right away. I hope it goes the same way for me...


---
images from the Urban Outfitters website

Comments

  1. I would love to try the plum one! The darker, the better! I wish there were more of this shade here in Manila; I'd even settle for the cheap ones. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Yeah, the plum one looks really good, no?There are some good ones here, but they're all waaay expensive (the good ones--MAC, Clinique, etc). I haven't tried looking in the local makeup area for this shade yet, but I'll bet Fanny has some dark ones, too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts