storm

I hope the storm's over soon.

But since we're having this rare cold weather today, I think I'll be curling up with a book later. After I get home from a meeting, that is. Hehe. I'm dreaming of reading this one, while having a cup of hot milk tea:

i love macarons book, by Hisako Ogita 
(top: cover; bottom, L-R: sample pages)

A pretty book about French macarons! I saw this book as I was browsing the Fred Flare website, and I immediately fell in love with the simplicity of the cover (top photo), especially the pop of color that the macarons add to the gray background. 

Gotta check if Fully Booked carries this book! If not, then, I guess it's online shopping time. Hwehwehwe.
I hope everyone's safe and having a great day today!

Comments

  1. I really want to check this book out too. I was only recently introduce to macarons and they are delicious plus they look so pretty, I bet they are pretty hard to make though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Rebecca :)

    They do seem hard to make, don't they? I guess it's because of their delicate surface. Good thing they taste even better, so we won't feel so guilty eating those pretty little things.

    Let me know if you get the book! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts