She's Aliiiive!

Whoa.

It's been a looong time since my last blog entry. I dunno, I guess I just had too many things to do at work those past months. Haha. Plus, I haven't really been travelling. So, I didn't really think it was... necessary to update. But since I've gone freelance, there really is no excuse for me not to post anymore!

I haven't opened this blog until today, and I'm pleasantly surprised that I have my first two followers (thank you, mademoiselles)! And I thought nobody really visits my site. Hehe.

So, anyway, I wish I could tell you that I have already visited la Paris. Sadly, that is not the case. But we will get to that soon (I hope). I did go somewhere this past week, though. I went to Hong Kong!



I know, I know. The last time I blogged about going somewhere was also about Hong Kong. What can I say, it's my favorite Asian city. Haha. It was my first time to really make use of their commuting system, though, so it was still a "new" adventure. Riding the MTR was always our choice of transport when in Hong Kong, but this time, we also took the bus! I love City Flyer. We took it going to and from the airport, as well as to Ocean Park.

It was my first time to visit Ocean Park, and though their rides seemed a bit old, I still had fun. Especially on the roller coaster and other rides. V was like a little kid, running from one ride to the other. We took a nice photo by the entrance, before we headed back to the city.



I'm glad I bought the Fuji Instax before our Ocean Park adventure. We saw a bunch of brightly-colored toy cameras in the city, but the Instax was what (my sister and) I wanted. Hehe. So when I saw it amongst all those other cameras, I didn't hesitate.




Now I have a nice, brown, polaroid camera to bring when I finally get to visit France. Wheee!

Comments

Popular Posts