Inspired!

Hello, everyone!

It's almost 2AM, and I think I'm the only one who's awake inside the house (save for Kitty, our "adopted" stray cat). I haven't been updating the blog regularly, I know. Ever since I've gone freelance, I thought that I'd have all the time in the world to do whatever I wanted to do. Well, t's not always true.

While I was able to visit the newly opened Forever 21 store in Megamall a few times this month, I also have some projects lined up until the end of August (my birthday month, yay!), so my daily updates are pushed to... more of a weekly kind of thing. Haha. But I'm very grateful for all the opportunities that are coming my way. :)

Anyhoo, Coraline was up on HBO a few hours ago. It was my first time to watch it, since they didn't show it in the cinemas here. I have to say, I found it terrific. I loved the stop-motion animation to bits. Very, very wonderful!

It actually was very fitting that Coraline was on TV, because just a few days ago, I found this very lovely blog about doll-making. The doll-maker, Elsita, creates very beautiful, whimsical characters from scratch. She also does the clothes for some of her dolls, and they are just amazing! Looking at her creations makes me want to try sculpting. Haha. But really, I do want to try it. Elsita's work is so inspiring and truly creative. Perhaps after I get my check, I'll buy some clay and create my own cute sculptures. I'd probably make a miniature Parisian girl, complete with ballet flats and a scarf. Who knows, maybe I'd have some photos to post here again soon! :p

Happy early Monday, everyone!

Comments

Popular Posts