rantpost: please skip

Have you ever had that feeling of losing the drive to do things? 

I have. It's been bothering me since, well, I think since I switched jobs. I don't really know if it was my job that changed me, or something else. But this feeling sucks. I used to be funny, and I had my own quirky style. But now, I feel like I've let myself go. 

I don't think I'm depressed, but I think that I'm lacking something. Passion, perhaps? I don't know. I've recently just read some people's thoughts on passion. One of them said, "it was supposed to be art". And now, the more I think about it, the more I agree with that person (whoever s/he is). My passion was supposed to be art---I could draw and design things, my parents were both FA graduates, I was surrounded with art all my life! Sure, I enjoy doing those things. But I'm just not passionate about it. I mean, I think I feel more excited about travelling than it---you know, seeing new places, experiencing new cultures. Augh. Thinking like this is exhausting. 

Comments

Popular Posts