J'Aime...

... a few of these delicate, colorful, creme-filled babies!

I've been seeing the lovely macarons painted by blogger, Paris Breakfasts, and they make my mouth water. I love her art, and I love, love that she loves Paris. :)


 
I bet I could finish this box from Pierre Hermes in one sitting. The pink and green ones at the lower right corner look especially interesting. I wonder what their flavor is? Watermelon? Green tea and raspberry?
 


These babies from Laduree look amazing. I love the colors, so light. They say Laduree macarons are extremely delicious, and I can't wait to try it. A trip to Laduree is in my "things to do while in Paris" list. Haha.




While there are no Pierre Hermes or Laduree stores in Manila (yet), we aren't totally deprived of the goodness of macarons de Paris. Bizu, a local French-themed patisserie, has a selection of macarons, which look as delightful as the ones in Paris. They've gotten a bit smaller now, but I assume they still taste good. My favorites are the chocolate and pistachio flavored macarons. Yum!

Hmm. Now that I think about it, I haven't had a macaron in a long time already.  Perfect excuse to buy some later after work! Yay!

Comments

  1. Merci Nikki!
    Nice new box for PH too
    Carolg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carol! :)

    Thanks for visiting! I agree, the box looks lovely. Very stylish! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts