French Cups!

Ho ho ho!

The holidays are nearing, and despite the still-warm weather we are having over here, I'm pretty sure people in other countries and continents are experiencing the frigid air brought about by the winter season (sorry for the run-on). I'll bet those people would enjoy a day indoors, with a good book in one hand, and a cup of chocolat chaud in the other. Mmm.


Speaking of cups, I was surfing the internet today, and I found this Eiffel Tower espresso cup.


 
It looks a tad serious, with the black and white color scheme going on, right? I'm imagining it in a cafe, on a table, occupied by a bespectacled man, reading the papers. Haha. Anyway, since we are on the topic of Eiffel Tower and cups, I'd like to show you this:



 


I own it! Haha. It's also white, but unlike the previous cup, mine has cutesy drawings of La Tour, as well as a map of France. It also has a smattering of greens and reds. Yay. My cup doesn't have a handle, though, so can it still be called a cup? Anyhow, I love it, and tomorrow, I shall make myself a nice, tall, Eiffel cup of hot chocolate. Cold weather or not.

Happy mid-week everyone!

Comments

  1. where can I buy this espresso cup?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! You might want to try checking Etsy. I found the same espresso cup there, although it contained candle wax.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts