From Paris, To New York

Yikes, I haven't posted anything in almost two weeks! Bad, bad, bad. Work has been very demanding last week, but I know I shouldn't use my being busy at work as an excuse. So, I apologize. And I shall make up for it today / tonight.  Hehe.

Anyway, do you remember my supercute Paris-themed passport cover and card holder? Well, my sister got her own passport cover, plus a luggage tag of New York (yes, she is a fan). And since today was rather a lazy Sunday afternoon, I took photos of her loot.



Cute, non? Pardon the cheese, but I think a small, black heart above the words STORY IN would be a great add-on to it. Still, the luggage tag looks great as it is. Hehe.



The back, where you write your contact info, is equally sweet. It's got tiny pink dots all over, and the info sheet has "Bon Voyage" inscribed on it. And then there's the lovely little illustration of an airplane right beside them.   

 

Of course, my favorite part would be the doodled images of New York's oh-so-famous cityscape. Just look at the Chrysler Building with those art deco architectural details! I love how NY it is without having to show Lady Liberty. This luggage tag makes me want to jump on an airplane and fly back to the Big Apple. *sigh* Well, aprรจs Paris, perhaps...

Comments

Popular Posts