Review: Chloe and Keith Salon

Finally! I've been pining for a haircut for months since Munchkin was born, and now, after ten months, I was able to walk to the salon to get my locks chopped. Woohoo!

Located along Kamuning Road, Chloe and Keith Salon is just a stone's throw from our house. 

facade


I went there on a Friday, right after lunch (I timed my visit when Munchkin was deep into his nap haha--V was the designated bantay). I was wishing I'd get serviced pretty quickly, so I could get back home as soon as the haircut is done. Luckily for me, the salon was empty when I arrived. As soon as I entered the salon, the crew warmly greeted me and asked me to proceed to their hair washing station, where Pie dutifully shampooed my hair.

main styling area


After that, I was ushered to the chair, where the stylist, Michael, was waiting. He asked me what kind of hairstyle I wanted, and I told him that I wanted short hair. As in SHORT. After showing sample images of what I wanted, he did suggest that I consider making the front part a tad longer, just so I wouldn't look masculine. But he was professional enough to oblige to my wish of a wash-and-wear hairstyle. 

the salon has pretty decent interiors


The crew---especially my stylist and shampoo gal--- were nice and chatty with me, and made me feel at ease with them. I mean, when I asked if I could take photos while my stylist was working on my hair, he was pretty cool with it. 

selfie while the stylist works his magic on my hair


When he was done, he held up a mirror so I could check the back part of my hair. I don't really know what he did with my hair, but I am loving my haircut. Yes, it's quite short, but I'm happy that my hair doesn't get into my eyes anymore every time I give Munchkin a bath. 

so long, hair!

the aftermath


Afterwards, I thanked the crew and went to the reception desk to pay. I was happily surprised that my awesome haircut cost only PHP 200! They do not have tip envelopes, so I just awkwardly handed them their tips. Haha.

When I got home, V liked my short hair. Haha. So, I'll definitely be back for another haircut at this place. 

Thanks, Chloe and Keith Salon!


Comments

Popular Posts