My CarouSell Ride

I was reading a craft blog post some weeks ago, and this thing called Carousell was mentioned there. Carousell, I found out, is a buy-and-sell platform, similar to Etsy and Ebay, and is available in some countries, such as Singapore and the Philippines.

Since I still have some of Munchkin's already-too-small clothes here, I decided to try out Carousell, and sell those items. I just started this month, and I'm happy to report that I've already made a sale! Yay!

It's a good selling site, overall. Sometimes, I do experience hiccups as I use their website. Hopefully they get to fix the bugs... and maybe add a Windows Mobile version of their app. Yes, they have an app (currently for iOS and Android only), which makes it easier for you to sell your items. You know, just snap a photo of whatever it is that you want to sell, list it, and wait for someone to make an offer!

If you'd like to check out my Carousell page, do check it out. It's https://carousell.com/jeanpomelo/
Who knows, maybe you'd see something you'd like.


Comments

Popular Posts