Makeup Days

On an ordinary day, I could be found with a bare face. No eye liner, no BB creams or primers, and sometimes, not even lip balm. I don't know, I guess makeup just isn't high up on my priority list. 

There are days, though, when I seem to get bitten by the makeup (and fashion) bug, and start checking out YouTube tutorials on how to achieve a certain look. Or even actually buy a makeup product on impulse. Haha. 

Today is one of those days. And since I was gifted with a Zalora GC, I've decided to purchase a lipstick and and eye pencil, just to give my face a little bit of color and definition. I picked items from Maybelline, mostly because they were the ones that fit my budget (my Zalora voucher was only 500 PHP, less 100 PHP for shipping). 

I like a more natural-looking makeup, so I tend to pick nudes, sheer pinks and peaches for cheeks and lips, and browns for the eyes. But it has been quite a long time since I last spent time browsing the beauty aisles at the mall, so I'm crossing my fingers that the lipstick that I got would suit me. I'd wear the lippie when we attend a friend's son's christening a few days from now.

Comments

Popular Posts