Mommymundo Clearance Sale 2014

Yesterday, V and I went to the MommyMundo Clearance Sale at Fun Ranch, Tiendesitas. I really wanted to go, because I read that they'd be giving big discounts for the stuff that I wanted for Burger. But I was having reservations, since my friends are throwing a baby shower for us at the end of the month and I didn't want to double the stuff for Burger.

Anyway, there wasn't an entrance fee at the bazaar, but we did have to register at the door. We were given sample bottles of Moringga-O herbal insect repellent, plus copies of Urban Mom magazine.

I was hoping that the bazaar was going to be as huge as the ones at the World Trade Center, but sadly, it was smaller than I expected. Nonetheless, the booths sold interesting stuff. I didn't think we'd be able to buy anything from the MommyMundo bazaar, but we came home with a pack of BabyCubes and Baby K'tans, yay!

In some online stores, the BabyCubes go for about P500. But at the bazaar, we scored them for P450. And then, we were able to get the organic cotton K'tans for only P2,600. They sell for P2,990 at Baby Company, so that's a great deal. Taking My Baby Dragon's advice, we opted for an XS K'tan. I sure hope we got the right size!

I wanted to buy a pair of Bensimons, too, but when I tried them on, the soles seemed too thin for me. Oh well. Maybe I'll just get another pair of Vans. Haha.

At the Nurture Nook booth, I saw some cute pairs of baby booties. Too bad, we still don't know what Burger's gender is. Haha, effective shopping prevention right there.

I'm not sure if Cudsly had a booth at the MommyMundo bazaar, but I also want to buy the sleeper from them already. Maybe I'll just have to buy it online after the baby shower.




Comments

Popular Posts