edibles: dark chocolate panna cotta

For my father's birthday, I wanted to bake mini cakes. But my mom wanted to get him some other cake, so I just settled with making something else: panna cotta. And since I loved the taste and texture of panna cotta from the first spoonful, I was excited to make my very first batch of it.

Here's how my 72% dark chocolate panna cotta looked.



Although I personally like the taste of the dark choc, my pop (and nephews) thought it was a bit too overpowering. So for my next batch, I would have to add a bit more sweetness to it. I used canned strawberries as its sauce. But the next time I'm doing panna cotta, I will definitely make my own coulis, too!

Comments

  1. I love panna cotta! I've always wanted to try making one but I often chicken out.:P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Surprisingly, it's not that hard to make. So I say go and do it, Chris! :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts