missing IKEA

I'm such a sucker for IKEA. I love most of their products---furnitures, fixtures, and even their food. I especially love their chokoladflarn. So, I tried googling photos of the said cookie, but I couldn't find a lot. Instead, though, I found these:




What an ingenious way to present ingredients! I immediately fell in love with the styling. I'm used to seeing photos of ingredients "naturally" laid out on a counter top, so this kind of presentation is very refreshing to see. These photos are from IKEA's recipe book, which is in Swedish. Unfortunately for me, I don't speak any Swedish. So the photos will do for now.  Good job, IKEA! :)

Now, if only you'd open a store here in Manila...

---
image credits:
photography by Carl Kleiner / styling by Evelina Bratell

Comments

Popular Posts