Hello November

So far, you've only been raining and giving dark blue afternoon skies. That's why, I'm putting together this for you. They're mostly of bedrooms, since I've been wanting to stay in bed and just watch TV. That will happen next week, after this week's gig. Hah.



That throw pillow would look good against my all-white room. I love that it's got a floral design and still looks modern. Hee. The first bedroom isn't as blue, but I found the mix of pink and blue interesting, so I'm adding that here. I'm loving the bedroom with the purple pillow very much. It reminds me of Tinkerbell. Haha. And speaking of sweet dreams, just look at that tiny baby in the third room! He's probably dreaming of life at sea...


Oh, dark blue... gorgeous, gorgeous color I could only dream of for my own walls...

Anyway, November, I hope you give me a rainbow soon. :)

---
Image credit goes to the following:
www.apatmenttherapy.com
www.cottageliving.com
www.thelennoxx.com
www.themoderninventor.com

Comments

Popular Posts