changes!

It's 2017. Wow. So many things have happened, and I have been wanting to post something in here for quite some time now.

So what's new with me? First, Munchkin's here, finally. He was born on the first week of September last year. Little boy was unlike his ate, getting cozy for a whole 40 weeks before coming out. And partially in his caul, too.

Fast-forward to today. Minchkin is eight months old already! He has quite a lot of similarities with his ate, but at the same time, so different. Most of my time is spent with him, in our studio-type home. I haven't gone back to work, I get to see my son grow. And that's good.

What else is new? Hmm... I've started dabbling in watercolor painting (although recently, I have not touched my notebook and paintbrush). Anyway, I'll try to post some photos of my works here.

What else? Well, I'm thinking about "resurrecting" this blog. Just to keep track of my days. And also to have my own little space where I can just be, especially since our home is really just too tiny to get creative. Haha. I changed up the look of this blog,and also changed the name, since I don't seem to write about my desire of visiting France anymore. So, yeah. I know I have my hands full already with mom-ing, but I hope I can continue to post here.

In the meantime, let me end with this thing that I made:



Comments

Popular Posts