A Letter to My Angel Baby

Dearest Aviv,

I miss you everyday. I hope you are having fun in Heaven.

I think about you all the time. Sometimes, I even dream about you. In some of them, you are happy with me and daddy. But in most of the other dreams, you are still sick, and I feel guilty and at fault and helpless. I sometimes wake up in tears, baby girl. I try hard not to think about the hospital, but there are moments when they seem to just come in full force.

Aviv, I have news for you. You are going to be an ate now. We don't know if your sibling is a boy or a girl, but his/her facial features (or at least the ones we saw via ultrasound) are like yours. I imagine you'd be happy with this, even if you're just a year and a half now. I think you'd be a good ate. But since you are stars away, I hope you will still watch over your baby brother or sister from there. We are getting ready for Munchkin's arrival (still a few months to go).

I will always keep you in my heart, my sweet Aviv. Please thank Abba for giving us time to spend with you. I love you, Aviv.


Mommy

Comments

Popular Posts