imaginarium: creperie, Monoprix and L'As du Fallafel

Happy Chinese New Year!

Lately, I've been obsessing about finally going to France. I've already computed a "daily budget", as well as how much I need before I even arrive (for visa application, plane tickets, and hotel/apartment rental).

The thought of travelling to France this year is so exciting, but at the same time, a bit scary. Exciting, for all the obvious reasons. Scary, because I don't know if I'd be granted a Schengen visa. I know I haven't even applied for one yet, but I guess I still have to get all the required docs before I make an appointment.

I'm so darn excited about it, I can't even sleep. Or write properly.

When I close my eyes, and I see myself in the streets of Paris, eating a falafel sandwich while lugging around a tiny box of Pierre Herme macarons. And then, I walk around. I take photos, sometimes of myself against the many famous landmarks of Paris. I stop by a creperie and buy one with sauteed onions and mushrooms in it. I walk some more until I reach a Monoprix. Of course, having a weird liking for groceries, I take my time perusing the shelves of Monoprix. Maybe I can get something inexpensive from there, to take home as a souvenir? Instead, I purchase a bar of somewhat inexpensive chocolate and eat it on the way home. What? I'm in Paris, I might as well eat chocolate like the French do.

Sigh.

Comments

  1. I really wish you can go there, NJ! And soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Chris! You still read this thing?! Haha. Thanks :) I hope to see you soon, dear. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts