edibles: chocolate banana cupcakes for fathers' day!

Holy bananas!




It's already Fathers' Day here in Manila, and as a present to my father, I baked cupcakes. He wanted banana-flavored ones, so I searched online and found a recipe from Joy of Baking (I love this site). It's a recipe for banana chocolate cupcakes, complete with chocolate frosting. 



As you can see, I made quite a lot. That's because I doubled the amount in the recipe, and made mini cupcake as well. I also added a handful of chocolate chips to the batter to make it extra-chocolatey. As soon as the first batch of cupcakes was out, my pop got one mini cupcake and made a thumbs up. Then, while I mixed the frosting, he secretly took another one. I guess he really liked his present. Hehe. Weee!

Anyhoo, in case you guys wanna try it out, here's a link to the recipe that I got from Joy of Baking: Banana Chocolate Cupcakes


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts