French-inspired Presents Yay!

Hello!

So sorry, I've been missing posts for most of December. I was busy attending parties, buying presents for family members and friends, and with work. I'm sure even you are busy this time of the year. But still, I can't just use the holidays as an excuse.

Anyway, no real French post today (and I write this late at night, too---bad, bad). But I did get some cute French-inspired stuff during Christmas! :) My sister gave me a notebook / diary with the word "Paris" on the cover. And then, my friend from work gave me a tiny notepad that has the Eiffel Tower illustrated on each of its pages. Yay. Hahaha. I've already used it, too, when V and I were "brainstorming" for a certain secret project at the cafe the other day. Yeah, we're adventurous like that. Hahaha.

Well, I will post a pic of the two paper products I got soon. In the meantime, I'd like to wish everyone a very happy Christmas. Keep the holiday cheer going, people!

Comments

Popular Posts